For more information about
Clarke AT101 80A ARC/TIG INVERTER WELDER
Contact us today at Garage Equipment Ireland.
Telephone: UK: 07934024727
Quality construction, power and control – the Arc/Tig 1801, min 10 Amps max 80 Amps delivers regulated DC power for superior quality ARC welding. Electronically controlled output also facilitates smooth and precise TIG welding. Precision power control, at relatively low amps, means auto bodywork & extremely thin sheets of mild & stainless steel can be Tig welded without risk of causing damage or warping.
Supplied with electrode holder with lead, earth clamp and wire brush.
NB:The Welding Torch Kit (part no. 6012232) & the Argon Gas Regulator (part no.8134140) must be purchased to enable TIG Welding.
- Arc welds rutile, low hydrogen and stainless steel electrodes
- Variable amperage control
- Turbo fan cooling
- Automatic short circuit protection
- Electronically controlled DC output
- Light and portable with a tough ventilated steel casing
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 280x120x176mm, Weight: 5.1 kg